In the summer of 1997 we started to build guesthouses PINE and SPRUCE,
core of the business LITTLE ATLIN LODGE.
Over the years development happened here and there:
- Private dock.
- 3 motor boats and 2 canoes are for rent (the use of the canoes being
complimentary for lodge guests).
- Small cabin WILLOW is cute and proves to be practical as an overflow
accommodation with a private bathroom and kitchenette.
- Guesthouse PINE has been winterized and is open year round for many
- A large garage/maintenance building is the newest addition (built in
2017) and proves to be extremely valuable.
In the past 21 years we hosted a large number of guests, many of them
returning; we managed to build a number of business relationships with the
travel trade and an excellent reputation (see Trip Advisor, link below).
We love what we are doing and where we are living! Nevertheless, it is
time to plan succession and move on: "We are not getting any younger" is a
That's why we start looking for people who are interested in a
lifestyle change project, to take over Little Atlin Lodge, continue with
the business or decide to expand or develop it further. Non-Canadian
citizens should know, that the purchase of Little Atlin Lodge makes them
eligible for the
Yukon Nominee Program.
Some basic information:
- One-of-a-kind wilderness property, 7 acres (2.8 hectares) with 122 meters
lake front on Little Atlin Lake, Yukon Territory. Easily accessible:
located on km 6, Atlin Road, only 1 hour south east of
- 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms (total on property).
- Buildings: main house (newest addition built in 2006, older addition
in 1993, older core) with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, office and public
living room, private living room with open concept kitchen, large pantry,
utility/mud room. Guesthouses PINE and SPRUCE, cabin WILLOW. Heated garage
and workshop. New maintenance building with woodstove. Large greenhouse.
Large woodshed. Small storage shed. Shed for boating supplies. Outhouse.
- Power supply: Little Atlin Lodge is off grid and creates its own
power: generator - solar - inverter. In 2018 we replaced the panels,
inverter and batteries, worth about $30'000.
- Asking price: the basis of negotiation is CAD 1'100'000.
- Earliest closing date is fall 2019.
For visual impressions please browse the website.
For more impressions on the business please follow these links:
For more details please email
email@example.com, and we will provide you with an
information package. Serious inquiries only, please.